Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Fantasvik
    Participant
    #948 |

Hi, I have a question.
    How did it to give birth to us Pokians?
    I made 2-3 games and each time, my Old Age Pokians die before having children.

Ps: sorry it’s google trad. 🙂

Parsley
    Keymaster
    #950 |

Hi Fantasvik,

Several things that will affect child birth:

* Children are born based on how high your tribe prosperity is. The higher your prosperity, the more likely children will be born or nomads will show up.
    * The male needs to go up to the female and “talk” to her before she becomes pregnant. If you keep your Pokians busy doing tasks all the time, they will not have time to “talk”.
    * There is actually currently a bug where your Pokians will give birth to only one child per family. But if you are getting no children at all, it is probably one of the two above things.

In the next version I have made some changes that will help make it clearer when to expect pregnancy/nomads:
    * In the tribe panel -> prosperity page there will be something saying “Probability of pregnancy/nomads in next 24 hours”. Then you can see if your prosperity is high enough for children to appear
    * The check for whether the male can “talk” to the female will happen 4 times a day
    * Fixed the bug so a family can be up to 8 people (6 children)

I hope that answers your question 🙂

Fantasvik
    Participant
    #951 |

Aaa ok!

My pokians were very busy. That’s why! ^^

Thank you for your quick reply!

Good luck for the future! We want more! XD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.